1. I think the tang dynasty because they had many great achievements but the song didn’t have quit as many.2. In the Tang dynasty they built the Grand Canal for one of its major achievements. The Song dynasty made the merit system for one of its achievements.3. After 850 in the Song dynasty they started to lose control over there western parts of their land that they owned and more and more people started fighting with eachother.
Well for me i think they both are very good but probibly the song because it had more advantages it grew more things like the government.printing,books,learning,arts,and trade.Because the mongul tried to atack them. and because there ruler had died.
1) I would say the Song dynasty because one thing was they had the merit system, sencond of all they improved agriculture by having new strains of rice and better irrigation methods. They also supported many different forms of art such as music and poetry. They improved printing too. They also had books and learning.2)Great Canal, merit system, improved printing, and books3)There was fighting amoung many groups in China so it ended the Tang dynasty.
1.SONG they made books for education2. Grand Canal, silk, Merit System, porcelain3. Chinese peasants led a battle that overthrew the Mongols
1. Song dynasty because, the Song rulers made many advances in government. They expanded the merit system of hiring government officials. And new strains of rice and better irrigation methods helped peasants grow more rice.2. Some of the important inventions are silk, porcelain ,and a new way to print books. 3. The Mongols put the golden age of China to a end because they attacked China.
I think Tang because they made the grand canal and it grew in population and in his period they made walls surrounding the city.Tbey had the grand canal,the wall,porcelain,silk and a way to print books.The golden age ended because the mongols conquered them.
1. SONG of course. They cared more about learning. They created the merit system so people can get jobs and work for money. But they had to take test. They created b0ooks or a printer to make words on the books. They traded more with things they had.2. They invented a printer they had porcelain. Painted on silk. A merit system (test)The Grand Canal. 3. The Mongols came down and attacked China. They over through China.
i think the Tang because they built the grand canal and the population grew and they also had walls around the citythey had the grand canal silk and books,the wallthe golden age ended because the gols came and took over
1. I’d say the Song, because there were so much more inventions than the Tang dynasty. Some of their inventions were the merit system, which improved, they allowed farmers to produce two crops a year instead of one, food surpluses, porcelain, ceramics, silk, and the way they printed.2. Tang inventions: the Grand Canal, Chang’an, and the tall walls protection. Song inventions: merit system, porcelain, ceramics, silk, and the way they printed.3. A Chinese peasant led an uprising that overthrew the foreign rulers and ended Mongol rule of China.
I think Song dynasty was more successful because *ruld China from 960 to 1279 *They expanded the merit system. Inventtion in Tang and Song dynasty-1.silk 2.art objects 3.p.rint books 4many arts music,and poetry. How did Chiina age come to an end- china peasent led unprising that overthrew thr foregin rulers and ended Mongol rule of china in 1368.
1) I would have to say Song. Because the Song Dynasty found a better way to type and read. They had Movable Type. 2) Tang Dynasty- The Grand CanalThe Song Dynasty- Gunpowder, Smallpox Vaccine, Compass, And Movable Type.3) Chinas Golden Age Came to an end because the Sui dynasty was defeated and the Tang over ruled them. Also because everybody else kinda just started fighting everybody.
I think the Tang because They had a great ruler and great accomplishments like the Grand Canal. Inventions: Gunpowder, Compass, Smallpox Vaccine, Movable Type, Porcelain. 3. There was fighting among different groups within China which ended the Tang dynasty.
Song They had some arts, printing books, trade, learning and most of the inventions.Inventions The Grand Canal , arts, trade, smallpox vaccine, gun powder, compass, and movable type.China ends Mongols conquered China they were fierce warriors that rode on horseback. Had a tough military force by the 1200’s they conquered china.
1. The Tang Dynasty. They made the grand canal had political and cultural achievements grew in population and size and it capital Chang`an was the world`s largest city at the time.2. Made new irrigation to harvest two crops of rice a year instead of one. The grand canal to link the Haung and Chang rivers. New way to print books. Made things out of porcelain. Made land scape paintings.3. The Mongols came down and took over china under the rule of Genghis Khan.
What else Jacob about the song i did song to
Allison I don't quit agree with you on your first answer to the first question but it's your own personal idea
Jevyn I agree with you that the Song dynast is the most successful dynasty.
1.Song because they grew more things, allowed farmers to produce two crops a year instead of one.2.Music, poetry, silk, learning, arts, and trade.3.The Golden Age ended because Shi Dynasty came and took over,
1) Tang Dynasty, cause he began his military career at the age of 16, and helped his father establish the Tang dynasty. Tang Taizong was the master of calligraghy, the art of beautiful handwriting.2)Tang and Song Dynasties.. Gunpower, compass, smallpox Vaccine, and Movable Type.3) The Golden Age Ended cuase they were taken over.
i pick the Song to Jevyn
Devin your right that the Tang dynasty has more achievements then the song dynasty
I agree with you to James about the Song and how they used the merit system and everything eles.
Carson i agree that the Tang Dynasty had a great ruler and great accomplishments.
Wyatt, I agree with you with the tang Dynasty and that they were more sucessful.
1.Devin, I have to disagree with you. I think the Song dynasty had more inventions than the Tang.2. It think that's true for the first part, but the sencond part I think the moveable type was more of an important invention.3. I think i have to agree.
I think the Song Dynasty was more successful because they had more accomplishments like printing,arts, trade, and many other things.The tang invented the Grand Canal and walls.The Song Dyanasty invented the merit system and new printing types. they also toook a big part in learning, trade, and arts.The Golden age ended because the Mongols coquered them.
emiley i agree with you that the tang was better because they made the grand canal and was a better time period.
devin talorgood comet but i think the tang dynasty was the best because they thad some good education.
Jacob- I Picked Song Dynasty to. I Agree with that they made books for education but just wondering what if i didnt know what kind of books they had for education? I would be clueless! Just saying.
1.Song,because the song made advances in goverment and expanded the merit system ,and also during the song dynasty ,new strains of rice and better irrigation methods helped peasants grow more rice2.During the song dynasty ,artists created the earliest known Chinese landscape piantings,The Chinese produed the best porcelain in the world.3.Genghis Khan end the Golden age of China because he was a Mongol he was the leader of military force.
Emily, I agree with the Tang because how you said that they made the Grand Canal.
Jacob.i pick the Song to!
emily i pick the tang to because of the grand canal
1.the tang they had the grand canal2.grand canal, printing, books, and metrit system3.the mongols were fierce worriors and they developed to a military force and took over china.
Post a Comment