1. The European settlers changed the plains Indians by hunting close to all the buffalo and giving them diseases they don’t know about.2. The buffalo was so important to the plains Indians because they needed the buffalo for just about everything they used.3. The plains Indians also were kind of control freaks about their land like the Teton’s they wouldn’t let anyone pass the river they controlled unless they paid a fee.
also to this one ^ But some of them were not.
The european settlers brought disease and they shot alot of the buffalo.And they left the carcus there to rot.Because the plains indians used all parts of the buffalo because they used it in dailey life.
they shared with the eastern native americans and they gave them diseases. Horses and guns and railroads altered their traditionsthey ate the meat from them and they got the hide from them to get warmer and for beds. They used the bones for tools. they traded with others and used signlanguage to trade. they lived along the Missouri river in lodges.
the plains indeans people had to share there land with the eastern europians. Lost there land and got diseases.(2) every part of the buffalo were udes to help the plains indeans.like the bladder bags, tongue meat,buffalo skin wqas used for clothing cases tipi covers.there muscules were used for bows,thread,arrows glue. Hoof and feet glue and rattles. everything was used.(3)They traded and livedd in tipis and pleblos and lodges.
they came and killed off buffalo there were 20,000 andthen there were 550 after the eurapeians came all they used was the hide2.they used every part of the buffalo for wapons, food, bow strings arows everything3.mandan stayed and farmed and sioux fallowed buffalo with tipis
1. They affected the Plains Indians by killing all of their bison. So the Plains Indians couldn’t live the way they lived.2.The bison was so important to the Plains Indians because they used their hair for headdresses saddle pad fillers ,pillows ,ropes, ornaments, halters, and, medicine balls. And they used their muscles for sinew, bows, thread, arrows, cinches, and glue, and they used their bones for knives, arrowheads, shovels, splints, winter sleds, arrow straightners, saddle trees, war clubs, scrapers, quirts, awls, paint brushes, and, games dice. Also they used their horns, brains skull, tongue, beard, meat, hooves, feet, bladder, paunch, stomach, scrotum, skin of hind leg, tail, dung, and the whole animal.3. They had to share their land with eastern Native Americans.
They brung diseases that killed the indians. Measles and small pocs. When the Europeans came the buffalo population dropped. They Indians used every part from the body. They ate their meat, used the bladder for water poouches, they used the hide to cover the tipi, and they used the horn for digging. Chief bigfoots tribe was the last civilization of indians romeing the plains. They used some of the bones for toys.
1. They had to share their land with eastern Native Americans. Most groups suffered for diseases.2. They used the buffalo to make stuff they need like Shirts, dresses, used part of the body to cook with.Used the bones to make Knives, Arrowheads.
European settlers affected the Plain Indians because they made the Indians move to a different spot and the Europeans really just about wiped out the Indians food the buffalo right of the earth’s face. The buffalo are important because they gave them food and tools like the bladder gave them sinew pouches, quill pouches, and small medicine bags or the hoofs gave them glue.
1. The Europeans brought diseases and they lost land from European settlement. 2. They used the buffalo for a lot of things. They used the hair for saddle pad filler, headdresses, pillows, ropes, ornaments, halters, medicine balls. They used the muscles for sinew, bows, thread, arrows, cinches, glue. This is a few but there is much more.3. They lived in a teepee. The buffalo was the most important natural resource. They followed the buffalo. Lived in villages along the Missouri river.
Plain Indians Because they had to share land with the eastern Native Americans such as the Omaha, who had been forced west to white settlers. Most suffered from DEADLY diseases brought from the Europeans and lost the land from them. Buffalo Because they used every single part of the buffalo even the Buffalo chips.Yes They had there own individual groups, traditions and languages. They used a form of sign language to trade with one another.And they settled in only one place.
1) When the European settlers came to the plains it changed rapidly. They had to share land with the eastern Native Americans Named Omaha. They introduced horses, guns, and railroads. They also brought diseases. Many groups died because of the horrible diseases. They also lost their land to the European settlement.2) The reason why buffalo were so important is they used every single body part. They ate the meat, used the hair for pillows, the muscles for bows and glue, bones for knives, arrowheads, shovels etc., horns for cups and fire carrier, hoof or feet for rattles or glue, bladder medicine bags, water carrier, hide for clothing and beds, tail is for whips or medicine brushes. There are lots of things Native Americans used buffalo parts for these are some of them.3) They lived either in Tipis or in Pueblos. They also traded through many miles.
1) They killed almost all the buffalo. They also gave them diseases. 2) They used the buck skin for clothes, bedding, cradles, pipe bags, etc. They used hide for containers, clothing, food bags, shields, etc. They used the tail for medicine switch, fly brush, lodge exterior decoration, whips. They used bones for knives, arrowheads, and for other things too. The whole animal they used for totems clan symbol.3) They made tipis to follow the buffalo. They used tipis because they were easy to take down and put back up.
1.They plains Indians had to share their land with eastern native Americans, such as Omaha, who had been forced west by white settlers. Horses, guns, and railroads alerted their traditons. Most people suffered from diseases from the Europeans.2.The bison were really important to the Plains Indians. They used almost every part of it.3.They used a form of sign language to trade. Some people stayed in 1 place others moved around a lot. Individual groups had their own language and traditions.
1) After the arrival of Europeans, the lives of Plain Indians changed rapidly. They had shared their land with eastern Native Americans, who had been forced west by white settlers, most groups suffered from diseases brought by Europeans and lost their land to Europeans settlement. Many Natives American cultures began to break down.2) The buffalos were so important to the Plain Indians because it helped them survive, the Plain Indians used everything of the buffalo so they wouldn’t waste nothing of it.
*The lives of the plains changed rapidly. Had to share their land with eastern Native Americans and Newly introduced horses,guns,and railroads altered their traditions *Buffalo was important to the plains because they used it to servive for axample for the tail they used like a fly swater and they fallowed the buffalos. *Individuals groups had their own lanuages and traditions and also used a sign languages to trade with one another. when the Eurpeans came many of the Native Americans culture began to break down. Today there is a strong effort to rivie these traditinals.
1. The Europeans killed mostly all of their bison or buffalo.2. Because, many of the Plains Indians used buffalo for moccasin tops, cradles, winter robes, bedding, breechclouts, shirts, leggings, belts, dresses, pipe bags, pouches, paint bags, quivers, tipi covers, gun cases, lance covers, coup flag covers, dolls, and so on.3. The tribes of the Plains Indians were Sioux, Cheyenne, Crow, Blackfeet, Comanche, Pawnee, and many more. Now days us Indians have powwows, ceremonies, sun-dances, and many more.
When the European’s came they brought disease that killed most of the Indians. They also brought weapons that they killed the buffalo with them and basically killed all the buffalo. (20,000 buffalo now they are down to about 250 because of the European’s).They used they stomach as something to cook with and the bladders were to bring water. The muscle tendon’s was to make tools or weapons. Their hides were to cover their tepees. The hide legs skin was to make boots or moccasins. They use bones for a lot of things but here are a few knives, arrowheads, scrappers, game dice, and quirts. The hair is use for the pillows and ropes.
1. Most of plains Indians suffered from diseases brought by European settlement.2. The buffalo is so important to them because the buffalo makes their homes, food, and clothing.3. They have theses tip of homes that goes with the weather like when its winter the homes are hot when its summer the homes are cold.
1. The Europeans affected the Plains Indians by killing ALOT of buffalo so that the plain Indians couldn't find them as easily.2. The buffalos were sooo important to them that they pretty much made buffalo out of everything like teepees, clothing, and much more!3. They were kind of in charge of everybody, and used sign language to trade with the other tribes.
Post a Comment